Thursday, December 23, 2010

THE GIFT OF SMILING

Hello to all who read our blog....
I wanted to present you with a little gift that I found at Kohls.   I didn't know all your sizes and I doubt they would've had that many in stock....so you'll have to use your imagination a bit and just 'believe' that it fits perfectly.  :)   
In the New Year....if all I ever do for you is make you smile even ONCE....Happy is the giver.  :)
             
Wear a smile - one size fits all.  ~ G & K



Enjoy.....wear it often.  It looks great on you. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!!!!
but above all .......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!!!
G

A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home.  ~Author Unknown

If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine.  ~Author Unknown

Smile - sunshine is good for your teeth.  ~Author Unknown

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.  ~Andy Rooney

And from my all time favorite Christmas movie.........
"Smiling is my favorite!!!!"~~Buddy (from the movie 'Elf')

No comments:

Post a Comment